Saturday, April 30, 2011

Welcome to Clearing The Eye!

I'm Stritty and let me begin this new venture by welcoming you to this here blog!!

This space will be home to my many thoughts and everything I seem worthy talking about. From time to time I may review music and other things that entertain me. No plans to keep this blog genre specific, just going to share my love for Metal, Horror, Art and everything in between.



Rants may happen from time to time. I'm passionate about many things so I'm just going to tell it how I see it.. Straight up and to the point is how I am and how I will keep it.. Comments and feedback will be welcomed from everyone interested..



Love, Respect, and Thanks go to my muse Akasha Wolfesblood for her support and continued guidance. 11/22

No comments:

Post a Comment