Saturday, April 30, 2011

Disposable Heroes

Within these last few years it seems so many of my "Metal Icons" are selling out and becoming total fucking jokes. Some of these musicians I've looked up to for many years.


 Hetfield, Mustaine, Lawless and Wylde are just to name a few. Creators of some genius, genre defining work and now complete let downs.


 They create and live a dream of all dreams. Breaking rules and living the life of rock icons. Then addictions and other problems become too big for them to handle, so they cave in and turn to Christianity.


How weak does one need to get? Accept and love what you have created. Live and die for your art. To each their own, but keep Jesus out of my metal! Be a man and handle your fucking business!! Praying to some false god won't save you from your past, and pearly gates you won't be seeing. Grow your balls back and do what you were meant to do!!


From the mouth of God himself, Lemmy Kilmister: “God's a crutch for people who don't know who they are. I'm responsible for what I do. And I'll take responsibility for everything I've said and everything I've done. I don't need to hide behind the devil. "Oh, the devil made me do it!" Well, you shoulda put your fingers in your fucking ears! God would've helped you put your fingers in your ears, wouldn't he? Might have even put his Holy fingers in your ears..”

No comments:

Post a Comment